[Eeglablist] help about convert a set file to a Matlab mat file

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:33:14 PDT 2012

Tongxiao,

After loading the .set file in EEGLAB, you can simply type 'save' (or 'save
<some name>.mat') in the MATLAB command window to save the whole workspace
as a .mat file. After that, the next time you open EEGLAB you can just load
the .mat file and type 'eeglab redraw' to re-open the .set file.

I'm not sure what you intend to do with the .mat file, so I'm not sure if
this answers your question.

Good luck,
Steve

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 3:24 AM, <mengtongxiao at sina.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
> I want convert  a set file to a Matlab mat file.
> how should I do?
>
> Thanking you in advance.

Stephen Politzer-Ahles
University of Kansas