[Eeglablist] Current event in EEG lab- what are those number assign to my string events?

Massimiliano Papera massimiliano.papera at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 15 23:49:20 PDT 2012

Hello again,

I think I haven't made myself clear. What I meant to say are those numbers that come up on the right side of the equation as you click on 'current event'.
I am quite concerned because some of the numbers are repeated there and they seem to be produced by the software.
Hope now I am being clearer, sorry.

Thank you
MP

Sent from my iPhone