[Eeglablist] EGI 128 electrode file for Curry

Shou, Guofa gshou at ou.edu
Thu Oct 18 14:02:58 PDT 2012

Hi, All,
   I have noticed that in Brainstorm there are lots of aligned channel files with their MNI model. So I have used that HSN-GSN-128 channel files and the Brainstorm can export the channel file into the curry readable format. Though some following coregistration steps are needed since these two softwares might have different default brain -head model.
  At least, it is a solution. You may want to try if you meet similar problem.
 Thanks, Tarik,
Shou

Guofa Shou PhD
Postdoc research associate,