[Eeglablist] Baseline removal in dead channels

Gorka Fraga Gonzalez gorkafraga at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 02:03:05 PDT 2012

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your replay.

I meant the average in that dead channel. When scrolling data before
baseline correction I was not able to display the signal in that channel
unless using a very large scale (above 2000) when of course all lines were
flat . However after baseline correction it displayed signal similar to the
rest of the channels. This channel also showed a flat line in the Biosemi
actiview software when recording.

greets
Gorka