[Eeglablist] extraction of ICs into variables

ida miokovic ida.miokovic at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 09:14:30 PDT 2012

Dear list,

I have obtained independent components of epoched eeg dataset and now, I
need to "extract" some of them into variables. Like I obtain certain
channel values (time series) with (after loading appropriate eeg dataset
into eeglab):

chan_eeg=EEG.data(2,:,4); --> channel 2 of the set and all its values in
4th epoch

How do I get this with independent components? Is it possible for me to
have a time series of component? I know that each component could be
treated as a separate source and I need them for that purpose, for some
further analysis of EEG dataset.

Thanks in advance.

Ida