[Eeglablist] the correct EEG data processing pipeline

Baris Demiral demiral.007 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 17:04:44 PDT 2012

I wonder de-trending and removal of channel mean can help.
One important thing is whether or not we can use the ICAs that are
found after 1hz HPF for the raw data analysis (say data after 0.1Hz
HPF). Can we replace ICs like that? Assume that I am interested in
very slow waves. What would be the strategy in this case?

I could suggest to the initial post that cleaning the data (rejecting
the portions with dramatic activity) should be done before ICA.

Second, if you are going to use adjust, you do not need to reject the
EOG with AAR, since adjust can correct it via ICA.

Best,
Baris