[Eeglablist] Mu-rythm & Alpha Activity

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 23:26:27 PDT 2012

Greetings Habib,

Just checking in to see if you got the responses
from me and from Kyle, and if you were able
to gain more clarity in regards to your questions
and goals ? Please let us know of your progress
when you have a chance.

as another response, moving your hands
while "imagining" moving your hands seems
like mixing up two things. However,
some imagination/intention is necessary
when actually generating motor movements.
That is perhaps one of the reasons previous
studies have separated imagining movement
from actual movement.....
In your review of the literature,
have you found some previous studies
that do this combination of tasks ?