[Eeglablist] ERP analysis using EEGlab

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 30 08:09:02 PDT 2012

Dear Naveen,

Nihon Kohden means Japan photoelectric, proudly made in Japan (I assume).

> 1) Record ERP using my present system

It depends on whether your system has digital input channel (or
equivalent). If stimulus presentation and evoked response are not
recorded in the same system, it would be hard to test the
synchronization.

 > 2) Whether EEGlab can be used for post processing of signals acquired by
> my above mentioned amplifier.

There are several ways to do that. I'll support you so ask me when you
are ready. Especially, if you are using 64bit version of  Windows, you
can use our in-house plugin. I'd be happy to wrap it up into a simple
plugin.

Makoto

2012/10/19 Naveen Kashyap <naveen.kashyap at iitg.ernet.in>:
> Hello Everyone
>
> I perform sleep EEG recordings using Nihon Kohden JE-912 and SM-800 RK
> amplifier. I wish to use this system for ERP recordings and analysis
> using EEGlab. Can anyone help me by answering whether it is possible to
>
> 1) Record ERP using my present system
>
> 2) Whether EEGlab can be used for post processing of signals acquired by
> my above mentioned amplifier.
>
> Thanks in anticipation
>
> --
> regards,
> ------------------
> Naveen Kashyap, PhD
> Assistant Professor in Psychology,
> Room 201, Block F, Academic Complex
> Department of Humanites and Social Sciences,
> Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
> Guwahati , Assam, 781039, India
> Voice:91 361 258 2567(0), 2571(lab), 4567(r)
> Write: naveen.kashyap at iitg.ac.in
> Web: www.iitg.ac.in/naveen.kashyap

JSPS Postdoctral Fellow for Research Abroad