[Eeglablist] help

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 11:03:54 PST 2012

Hi Tongxiao,

The EEGLAB plug-in DIPFIT (http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/A08:_DIPFIT) can do
source localization of independent components. There are, of course, lots
of other ways to do source localization as well (for example, you can do
minimum norm estimation using MNE or FieldTrip, or you can use sLORETA, or
you can find many other methods and toolboxes as well; these are just the
ones I'm familiar with). It depends on the kind of algorithm you want to
use and what assumptions you are willing to make.

Best,
Steve

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:28 AM, <mengtongxiao at sina.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>  I want use eeglab do the inverse problem got the cortical sources.
>  Can do this ?
> If it can ,what should i do.
> thanks,
>
> tongxiao