[Eeglablist] Doing ERP with Emotiv EPOC

Marco Simões marcoamsimoes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 02:11:31 PST 2012

Dear eeglab list,

I've been trying to do ERPs with Emotiv EPOC headset. After some issues
on the event marking, I could finally register my stimuli in the signal.
However, I found that the difference between triggers (Inter Stimulus
Interval) was not constant (however I did it constant on the stimulation
system) and the resulting signal was really weird.

The ISI issue I think it's due to Emotiv's low sampling rate. However, I
would expect to see something in the signal.

I was wondering if anyone have ever tried this?

Best regards,
Marco Simões