[Eeglablist] Component Spectra at All Channels

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 26 09:40:30 PST 2012

Dear Marco,

Sorry for slow response. I finally got it.
In my environment the results are shown as

 7.88  +/-  3.17

also in the help,

  Outputs:
         contrib  = contribution of each component (if 'icamode' is
'normal', relative
                    variance, if 'icamode' is 'sub', percent variance
accounted for)
         specstd  = spectrum standard deviation in dB

So the second column is standard deviation (dB).

Makoto