[Eeglablist] ica components rejection

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:15:49 PST 2012

Hi Aditi,

I might not be correctly understanding your question. If you want to view
what the data look like with and without the rejected component, this
happens automatically in the pop-up window that you use to reject. After
you enter the components you wish to reject and click "OK", you have the
option of viewing either ERP averages or single trials both with and
without the rejected components.

If you are asking for a way to view that same data, but with the channels
arranged in a topographic array rather than one on top of another, then I'm
not aware of a way to do that automatically. I suppose you could use Plot >
Sum/Compare ERPs on both the original data and the post-rejection data, to
compare the results; that would be a little more time-consuming, though.

Best,
Steve

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:03 AM, aditi Nadkarni <aditin21 at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi all,
>
> i have processed our data till the level of ica. after ica, m little
> confused with the rejection part.
> is there a way where in i can reject the components and then have a look
> at the channel plot simultaneously.
>
> pls guide me on this.
>
> thank you.
>
> regards