[Eeglablist] ant and eeglab

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 27 10:07:23 PST 2012

Dear Anahita,

I have noticed a problem with the event latencies of the ANT import plugin.
The event latency were wrong in some case.
Replace the following function in eeglab/plugins/anteepimport1.08

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/svn/software/eeglab/plugins/anteepimport1.09/pop_loadeep.m

Note that this plugin was originally developed by ANT not by us.
Thanks,

Arno