[Eeglablist] Question about filter order

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 28 17:19:27 PST 2012

Dear Andreas,

> In case you use the default automatic estimation of FIR filter order in
the Basic FIR filter, please note that the applied algorithm for the
automatic estimation of filter order is conceptually flawed for both firls
and fir1 filters. I do not recommend using the automatic estimation of FIR
filter order.

I heard it from Motohiro Kimura when he was back from Leipzig that you said
so :-) I should try your toolbox someday. Thank you for your input!

Makoto