[Eeglablist] position of electrodes

Tim Mullen mullen.tim at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 20:18:37 PST 2012

PPPS(!): note also that, for various reasons, the roles of the variables
named 'x' and 'y' are interchanged inside topoplot.m -- so the internal
variable 'x' actually refers to the ordinate (y-axis) and 'y' refers to the
abscissa (x-axis). That's why I wrote *plot3(y,x,...)* instead of *
plot3(x,y,...)*. Naturally this is confusing, so in the near future
topoplot will be modified to output x,y,z electrode locations with the
expected interpretation.

Tim

--