[Eeglablist] position of electrodes

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 4 19:57:30 PST 2012

Dear Iman and Arno

I know what you mean. The topoplot() inter/extrapolates channels to
generate the map, and channels disappear.

I have no idea how to recover the channel data from topoplot... let's ask
it to Arno.
I guess accessing to the original data from which topoplot is created is
the answer.

Makoto

2012/12/4 Iman M.Rezazadeh <irezazadeh at ucdavis.edu>

> Dear EEGlabers.****
>
> Do you have any idea how can I retrieve the  position of the electrodes on
> the displayed screen after using topoplot(). The point is when using
> topoplot() it needs the electrodes location and it has its own mapping to
> display it on the screen. Now, if sb wants to use the output of topoplot()
> as layout then the location of the electrodes on the screen is important!*
> ***
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> Iman M.Rezazadeh, PhD****
>
> Postdoctoral Research Fellow****
>
> Center for Mind and Brain****
>
> University of California, Davis****
>
> irezazadeh at ucdavis.edu****
>
> Cell:310-490-1808****
>
> Skype: Imanmr****
>
> ** **

JSPS Postdoctral Fellow for Research Abroad