[Eeglablist] Coherence connection lines in 2d

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Dec 12 20:42:53 PST 2012

Dear Iman,

erpwavelab, an EEGLAB associated toolbox can do that. We usually do not recommend computing coherence on channel arrays (for obvious reasons since a common source projecting to 2 channels will increase 0-lag or 180-degree lab coherence at a given frequency). However, Morten Mørup, the principal developer of erpwavelab, has a math background and the proper checks are in place to make sure that you are looking at actual source coherence (although you still do not know where the sources unless you do source localization - in that case the SIFT toolbox is a better choice).

http://www.erpwavelab.org/