[Eeglablist] Eye blink and brain wave

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 14:17:04 PST 2012

 Hello Kiran,  a quick search on Google Scholar suggests the following
items to start with.  In some of the following you should find a
description of electrical and EEG dynamics during blinks.

Reciprocal *dynamics *of *EEG *alpha and delta oscillations during
spontaneous blinking at rest: A survey on a default mode-based
visuo-spatial awareness<http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167876011000031>
L Bonfiglio, S Sello, MC Carboncini, P Arrighi… - International Journal of
…, 2011 - Elsevier

The endogenous *eyeblink*<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-8986.1984.tb02312.x/abstract>
JA Stern, LC Walrath, R Goldstein - *Psychophysiology*, 2007 - Wiley Online
Library

Dipole modelling of *eye *activity and its application to the removal of *
eye *artefacts from the *EEG *and
MEG<http://iopscience.iop.org/0143-0815/12/A/010>
P Berg, M Scherg - Clinical Physics and Physiological …, 2007 -
iopscience.iop.org

Diurnal variation in spontaneous *eye*-blink
rate<http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0165178100001086>
G Barbato, G Ficca, G Muscettola, M Fichele… - Psychiatry …, 2000 - Elsevier

[HTML] The correction of *eye blink *artefacts in the *EEG*: a comparison
of two prominent methods <http://dx.plos.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0003004>
S Hoffmann, M Falkenstein - PLoS One, 2008 - dx.plos.org

Coregistration of eye movements and *EEG *in natural reading: analyses and
review. <http://psycnet.apa.org/journals/xge/140/4/552/>
O Dimigen<http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=lSWEX_cAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=sra>
, W Sommer<http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=31RtquIAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=sra>,
A Hohlfeld… - Journal of …, 2011 - psycnet.apa.org

The removal of the eye-movement artifact from the *EEG *by regression
analysis in the
*frequency*domain<http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0301051183900595>
JC Woestenburg, MN Verbaten, JL Slangen - Biological Psychology, 1983 -
Elsevier

[PDF] *EEG eye*-*blinking *artifacts power spectrum
analysis<http://ecet.ecs.ru.acad.bg/cst06/Docs/cp/SIII/IIIA.3.pdf>
P Manoilov - … of International Conference on Computer Systems …, 2006 -
ecet.ecs.ru.acad.bg

Time-*frequency *analysis of *eye blinks *and saccades in EOG for *EEG
*artifact
removal <http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=4227340>
B Noureddin, PD Lawrence… - Neural Engineering, 2007. …, 2007 -
ieeexplore.ieee.org

*Detection *and removal of *eyeblink *artifacts from *EEG *using wavelet
analysis and independent component
analysis<https://ritdml.rit.edu/handle/1850/8952>
J Pesin - 2007 - ritdml.rit.edu

[PDF] A Novel Wavelet Based Technique for *Detection *and De-Noising of
Ocular Artifact in Normal and Epileptic
Electroencephalogram<http://signal.hut.fi/publications/norsig2004/53_VENKA.PDF>
S Venkataramanan, NV Kalpakam… - Proceedings of the 6th …, 2004 -
signal.hut.fi

Removing electroencephalographic artifacts by blind source
separation<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1469-8986.3720163/abstract>
TP Jung, S Makeig<http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=wQPk6NIAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=sra>
, C Humphries<http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=ql5JOK0AAAAJ&hl=en&oi=sra>,
TW Lee… - …, 2000 - Wiley Online Library

Identifying *eye blinks *in *EEG *signal
analysis<http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=4570605>
MA Sovierzoski, FIM Argoud… - … and Applications in …, 2008 -
ieeexplore.ieee.org