[Eeglablist] Inter-Electrode Distance

Tim Mullen mullen.tim at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 16:18:28 PST 2012

Iman, a general rule of forums and mailing lists (such as EEGLAB) is to
first search the forum/list archives for a solution. In this case, the
question has been addressed at least once before: i.e. search for
'inter-electrode distance' in the subject lines for 2010 --
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2010/subject.html. If you can't
find a solution in the archives (or after a little internet searching),
then by all means post to the list :)

Also, I just saw that Steve noted this topic came up a few days ago on the
list...

Tim