[Eeglablist] Channel Location File

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 11:23:27 PST 2012

Hi Khaled,

Depending on the system you used, you may find a file at
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Channel_Location_Files (make sure to check the
files in ftp://sccn.ucsd.edu/pub/locfiles/). That website also includes a
link to ftp://ftp.egi.com/pub/documentation/technotes/HydroCelGSN_10-20.pdf,
which has tables for 10-20 that I assume you could use to create a location
file (using the format of one of the other example files available in
ftp://sccn.ucsd.edu/pub/locfiles/, and just putting in your own values for
the electrode names and locations).

Best,
Steve

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Khaled Al-Kamha
<khaled.alkamha at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey,,
>
> Where can i find the channel location file to download, if my data
> recorded according to 10/10 system and i have 64 channels.
>
> Thanks in advance

Stephen Politzer-Ahles
University of Kansas
Linguistics Department