[Eeglablist] Preclustering problem

Danilo Gustavo danilo.gustavo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 05:10:18 PST 2012

Hi all,
   I am having problem with the clustering procedure and I appreciate any
help with it.
   I have a study with 49 subjects and each one of them did some memory and
emotional task while recorded via continuous EEG. We have already run the
ICa in all datasets and want to cluster the components to identify similar
activations in all subjects.
   When I try to precluster this study with spectra, dipole and scalp maps
options marked I get a wrong message saying that some dipole information is
missing and that components are not assigned a dipole when the residual
variance is too high. I tried to lower the residual variance in the study
info menu but it stayed at 15 even though I pressed 10 at "select by r.v."
option.
   If I remove the dipole option from the pre-clustering array menu the
cluster process completes but I can't plot the scalp map figures. What I
have to do to correctly run the cluster and plot the scalp maps of them?
   Thanks for any contribution or idea.
Regards,
Danilo Gustavo
Universidade de Brasília