[Eeglablist] 1. Re: Channel Location File (Stephen Politzer-Ahles)

Khaled Al-Kamha khaled.alkamha at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 10:56:53 PST 2012

Hi Steve,

I'm working on EGGLAB, and as i see here
ftp://sccn.ucsd.edu/pub/locfiles/ EEGLAB
channel location formats are:

".loc" for polar coordinates
".xyz" for 3-d carthesian coordinates
".sph" for 3-d spherical coordinates
".txt" for all coordinates formats

It seems i need the ".txt" file for further steps, but i didn't find it for
my 10/10 standard and 64 channels.
actually, i have kind of poor experience in this field and critical time
for my graduation project, plus i didn't fully understand what the table
means ftp://ftp.egi.com/pub/documentation/technotes/HydroCelGSN_10-20.pdf
Any simple explanations, i appreciate it

Thanks in advance