[Eeglablist] Channel Location File

Shou, Guofa gshou at ou.edu
Fri Dec 21 15:17:57 PST 2012

Hi, Everybody,
    I am looking for a channel location file for Brain vision 64 channel active cap, I have one as attached, however, it can not be read by eeglab, and it seems miss some information about the 3D display.
   I have looked at the ftp for channel location files in eeglab, however, I can not find same one.
    Do you have any suggestions or where can I get one?
   Thanks
   Merry Christmas!
Shou

Guofa Shou PhD