[Eeglablist] Channel Location File

Shou, Guofa gshou at ou.edu
Tue Dec 25 08:46:41 PST 2012

Hi, Andrew,
    What a great Christmas present! Thank you much.
   Two more question:
   1) since i use channel 10 and 21 as reference, do you still have the location for Cz or how can I generate it from other channels' location.
   2) whether the channel number in the file corresponding the sequence of the standard configuration which BV providing us like two sets with 32 channels each?
   Thanks again!
Shou

Guofa Shou PhD
Postdoc research associate,