[Eeglablist] 1. Re: Channel Location File (Stephen Politzer-Ahles)

Khaled Al-Kamha khaled.alkamha at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 02:26:11 PST 2012

Dear Tarik,

I think what happened is there is two versions of my question, i'll try to
avoid that.

The eeglab reads the locations if the labels known via "Look up locs"
button, and the dataset that i'm working in offer that
http://www.physionet.org/pn4/eegmmidb/,
i just have to make sure that the labels named correctly, for example "C3"
instead of "C3.." and the "Look up locs" works perfectly.

Thank you for your explanations, i don't have time now for understanding
EGI location files, but i will find it and i'll be sure to post the file to
the eeglab locations page soon.

I'm not using any egi system and 'm not an expert in this field.

Best,
Khaled

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:17 PM, Tarik S Bel-Bahar <tarikbelbahar at gmail.com