[Eeglablist] Power Spectrum Density

D'Alberto, Nicholas Nicholas.Dalberto at med.uvm.edu
Mon Jan 5 06:10:23 PST 2015

List,

I am wondering if anyone can help me pull some quantitative data out of the power spectra plots of a continuous EEG.  I am trying to compare the normalized power in each window (alpha, beta, etc.) across groups.  I have the recordings preprocessed and am able to create a plot of the component spectra, but I do not know how to extract data from the plot.  I would like to be able to extract each individual participant’s normalized power in each window as different data points to plug into SPSS.  Is there any way of doing this?  Thank you.

Nick