[Eeglablist] How to get eegplot() automatically normalized?

Valerio Batista vramos1970 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 09:26:50 PST 2015

Dear EEGlab Users,

  I'm working on a Matlab program than calls pop_eegplot() frequently.

  Then I get several samples of EEG but must normalize many of them because
the waves pass the axis limits.

  The problem is that I have to do it manually. Unfortunately, it seems
that no command line can change the eegplot() default option "Denormalized".

  How could I get eegplot() with default option "Normalized"? Only by
changing commands in the source-code eegplot.m?

  If so, could someone help me?

  Thanks in advance!

  Valério