[Eeglablist] Must reference channel be removed prior to ICA?

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 7 10:56:53 PST 2015

Dear Kornelia,

If biosemi, you must re-reference to something, which reduces the rank by 1
so you should fit the rank either by discarding one any channel
(recommended) or use pca option to reduce the rank. See the following to
find what would happen if you don't do it.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto%27s_preprocessing_pipeline

Makoto

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 7:57 AM, Kornelia Gentsch <Kornelia.Gentsch at unige.ch