[Eeglablist] introducing a few EEGLAB plugins (std_backproj, std_dipplotWithDensity, trimOutlier)

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 8 18:59:36 PST 2015

Dear EEGLAB users,

I updated one of my plugins that takes care of group-level IC
backprojection. In short, you can show 'Fz ERP contributed by STUDY Cluster
X, Y, and Z looks like this' in a few clicks. You can also use it as a
group-level IC filter to select EEG component. For more info, please see
the following wiki.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Backproject_clustered_ICs#What_is_std_backproj

Luca Pion-Tonacini also helped me to create the following wiki page. This
plugin creates beautiful images of dipole density overlaid on MRI images.
If you have not seen it yet check it out.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/DipoleDensity

Let me introduce my other plugin as well. This is a damn simple cleaning
tool for convenience.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/TrimOutlier