[Eeglablist] bug in pop_chanedit

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 26 18:46:43 PST 2015

Dear Kaare,

Sorry for slow response and thank you for detailed error report. That
sounds like a real error. Would you please file it to EEGLAB bugzilla? This
is our (renewed) bug report center. http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/EEGLAB_Bugs
Thank you very much again for your cooperation and patience. I guess you
are well capable of finding the workaround, but if there is any immediate
help needed please let us know.

Makoto