[Eeglablist] Import SPM data in eeglab: channel locations

Matthieu Genicot mat_g7 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 04:08:49 PST 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm a new user of eeglab and spm and I try to import spm preprocessed data in eeglab. While it should be straigtforward with the FILEIO toolbox, for some reason the channel locations are not preserved.
As I work with EEG/MEG merged datasets, the channel locations are not described in a single file. Hence I can't just redefine the channel locations when I'm in eeglab (or I didn't find the way to do so).

If anyone knows how could I preserve the channel locations informations when I load my spm data in eeglab, it would be very helpful for me!=)

Sorry if this question has already been asked but I didn't find the answer anywhere.

Thank's for your help!

Matthieu