[Eeglablist] How to import .e files to EEGLAB

Simon Finnigan finnigan.simon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 15:39:52 PST 2015

Hi Tong,

Sorry for the delayed reply - I have a solution for this which we've been
using for the past several years:

Using Nicolet’s READER software, we open the EEG data [.e] file, then click
on File --> Export, and a Export window opens giving you various export
options e.g. EDF, EDF+, etc. [Note also other export options e.g. export as
the current displayed montage or raw data; all the recording or only some
of it, etc.]. We export .e files as .edf, then import the .edf files into
EEGLAB and continue from there.

Let me know if you need more info [or don't have access to, or license for,
the reader software].

Regards, Simon