[Eeglablist] Structure of 'erspdata' in between-subject study design

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 4 14:46:24 PST 2015

Dear Ketherine,

> In the EEGLAB GUI it shows that there are 22 subjects, 1 condition per
subject (so that's my between-subject factor), and 2 'groups' per subject
(the within-subject factor).

You used the label 'group' for the within-subject factor?

> With the study design set to include both independent variables, is it
correct that the final dimension of 'erspdata' is 11? Or should it be 22?

See below.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_05:_Component_Clustering_Tools
> Clustering algorithms may not work well with measures having more than 10
to 20 dimensions.

I recommend you use numbers so that the total number of dimensions are less
than 20.

Makoto