[Eeglablist] Preclustering error

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 11 18:19:27 PST 2015

Dear Paolo,

Tell me your Matlab and EEGLAB versions.

> "Subscript indices must either be real positive integers or logicals."

I've seen this many times. I saw it even two days ago.
As I said, most likely this is due to zero trials available for one of the
within-subject conditions for at least one of the subjects.

Here is the recommend check: create another STUDY.design in which all
within-subject conditions are collapsed (you can combine them into a new
condition from GUI) and let it have only group as a condition. Do the same
precompute and clustering. Do you still see the problems?

Another check, similar to above--if you have within-subject conditions A
and B, create a STUDY design only with A or B, do the precompute and
clustering. Where do you get the error message?

Makoto