[Eeglablist] Qs about single vs. double precision

Monica Parelkar mparelkar at cfri.ca
Thu Feb 12 09:59:10 PST 2015

Thanks Makoto for the web-links! I am a newbie in the EEG area. I located the webpage where I read Matlab becomes unstable with single precision data. I am sorry I confused this with Matlab 2014 when this issue was posted in 2008! Here is the link:

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2008/002252.html

Based on what was discussed on this weblink, does the current EEGlab by default store data as double precision when data is imported from EEGLab in floating point format?

Thanks,
Monica