[Eeglablist] STUDY Permutation test with FDR correction 4 conditions

kknaepen kknaepen at vub.ac.be
Fri Feb 13 04:28:27 PST 2015

Dear,

By accident I noticed that when performing a permutation test (exact
p-values, 100 randomizations) to calculate significant differences in
ERSP over Cz between 4 conditions (paired data for 11 subjects), I get
more significant differences in EEGlab v13.0.0b compared to EEGlab
v13.4.4b.

How is this possible and which result should I consider?

Everything is the same between both analysis ... .

I'm not planning to continue with channel measures (but will use
component measures instead) for this study, yet I would like to know
which version of EEGlab to use.

Thank you for considering my question.

Kind regards,

Kristel Knaepen