[Eeglablist] Time-frequency decomposition for slow frequencies

Alberto vilanova5 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 05:04:36 PST 2015

Dear eeglabers,

I have -1s to 2s epochs, and I want to do time-frequency decomposition from 1Hz to 30Hz. I prefer to use a Morlet wavelet to convolve the data, but an important part of the epoch is missed because of the power stimation of <4Hz frequencies. What do you suggest to solve this issue?. Create larger epochs doing EEG.data =  [EEG.data(:,end:-1:1,:) EEG.data EEG.data(:,end:-1:1,:)];.  Zero-padding?