[Eeglablist] Bilateral dipoles

Salim Al-wasity salim_alwasity at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 07:08:10 PST 2015

Dears
After decompose my EEG data to components using ICA and estimate their dipoles, some of these dipoles have high residual variance(RV). Therefore I used bilateral dipoles to reduce the RV.1- In (plot component dipoles) options, it gives me only one coordination ever if I have two dipoles. How can I know where these two dipoles are?2- Using a PCA clustering approach, I might find one cluster located at the right hemisphere but it has some dipoles at the left side (bilateral dipoles), Is this cluster correct?
SincerelySalim