[Eeglablist] time-freuency transform doesn't show all the time interval

shahar shahars10 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 04:25:45 PST 2015

Hello Tarik,
I've followed your link, and the answer for this question is that half of
the window should be cut off at the begining and at the end of the
picture. Actually, it's possible to control the window size by the input
'winsize' when using the command newtimef. However, in fact, the length of
the cut-off is different than half of the window. My question: is there an
accurate way to control the length of the cut-off ? I can use different
window sizes and take the one which looks best, but I don't want to use
this method.
Thank you,

Shahar