[Eeglablist] OpenBCI

Felipe Beijamini beijamini at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:50:51 PDT 2015

Hi guys,

I’m looking for cheap and portable solutions to run experiments in naturalistic environments (school and home-setings) and I got in contact with this OpenBci project. I am beginning to test one of this and for now what I can say is that I got decent data. It requires quite a lot work with data until it get useful.
My question is if anyone in this list is playing with the OpenBci ?
Also, do you guys have any other suggestion for cheap and portable EEG amplifiers? (I don’t need more than 8 channels).

Thank you very much.
Best,
Dr. Felipe Beijamini