[Eeglablist] EEG equipment

Tyler Grummett tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au
Mon Mar 9 23:32:45 PDT 2015

Hello Guruprasad,

I apologise in advance for the shameful plug of my own paper.

I have a paper currently being reviewed, where I have done a comparison between the Emotiv, B-Alert, g.Sahara and g.HIamp (using gamma cap), where the g.HIamp was our gold standard. Its called 'Measurement of neural signals from inexpensive, wireless, and dry EEG systems' and I will hopefully be publishing it in the journal 'physiological measurement'. I compared four common neurological phenomena, the Berger effect, SSR, Mis-Match Negativity (MMN) and Event-Related Synchronisation/Desynchronisation (ERS/ERD).

I found that the B-Alert was the best system compared with our gold standard. It's signal quality is almost identical to the g.HIamp.

Hopefully that helps, keep an eye out for my paper if it gets accepted.

Kind regards,

Tyler

Tyler Grummett ( BBSc, BSc(Hons I))
PhD Candidate