[Eeglablist] Fw: Error using DIPFIT

Salim Al-wasity salim_alwasity at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 21 04:29:13 PDT 2015

Dear Mr. MakotoThanks for your reply.I still get the same error message when I modify the 'dipole_fit). I am wondering why EEGLAB says (inconsistent number of trials in raw data structure) and (the input is component data with 32 components and 44 original channelsthe input is raw data with 44 channels and 1 trials)?
SincerelySalim