[Eeglablist] Power baseline substraction

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Mar 26 11:07:58 PDT 2015

Dear Maryam,

Sorry but there is no shortcut (if there is such a thing, BE CAREFUL). You
should either start with the EEGLAB tutorial
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/eeglabtut.html or hire a skilled post-doc like
me. It's sad that researcher are too busy to develop a new thing and never
have time to refine the existing things.

Makoto