[Eeglablist] Plotting topographical maps for frequency range

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 30 12:46:07 PDT 2015

Dear Alisha,

I've seen the same question before but I don't remember what the answer was
(sorry). I don't know how easy it is to find it in our archives. I believe
it was last year.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/

> Is this possible in EEGLab?  If not, are there any other possible
solutions to do this?

My initial guess is 'no'. You probably need to code to perform it.

Makoto