[Eeglablist] How to get same time points of different epoch in the function newtimef?

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Apr 2 11:47:17 PDT 2015

Dear anonymous Chinese friend,

> But if the value cannot be divisible by “timesout”, how newtimef
determined the times point output?

I don't know how it behaves under that situation.

Isn't it possible to use the same data length? I think that's the most
straightforward solution for you. You don't need to worry about the overlap
of the data, just epoch everything into from -1 to 2 sec epoch and use
parameters 'freqs', [3 100] and cycle [3 0.85].

Makoto