[Eeglablist] NFT Dipole Fitting

Christopher Toole ctoole at my.uri.edu
Mon Apr 6 17:39:04 PDT 2015

Dear Listers,

I am trying to use the NFT plugin to localize sources in realistic head
models. I have had no trouble creating models from MR images and solving
the forward problem with NFT.  However, upon clicking the Dipole Fitting
button, I receive the error "Reference to non-existent field 'EEG'." I am
aware that ICA decomposition on the desired EEG data set must be completed
and have done so in EEGLAB. The set is loaded prior to clicking the Dipole
Fitting button in the NFT GUI. Any advice as to why I am getting this error
would be greatly appreciated.  The error is as follows:

"Reference to non-existent field 'EEG'.

Error in
Neuroelectromagnetic_Forward_Modeling_Toolbox>pushbutton_ip_Callback (line
196)
    Inverse_Problem_Solution('EEGstruct',handles.EEG,'subjectdir',
handles.SubjectFolder, 'subject', subj_name,
    'session', ses_name);

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 75)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in Neuroelectromagnetic_Forward_Modeling_Toolbox (line 61)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in
@(hObject,eventdata)Neuroelectromagnetic_Forward_Modeling_Toolbox('pushbutton_ip_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback"

Any advice for getting the "dipole fitting"  step to work?

Thanks,

Christopher Toole
PhD student, Interdisciplinary Neuroscience Program
University of Rhode Island
ctoole at my.uri.edu