[Eeglablist] NFT Dipole Fitting

Christopher Toole ctoole at my.uri.edu
Sat Apr 11 10:12:24 PDT 2015

Could this possibly be an installation issue? The only instruction I have
found online for this step is that NFT integration with EEGLAB is required.
Could anyone please elaborate? I have put NFT in the plugins folder of
EEGLAB, and all sub folders of both NFT and EEGLAB are in the path. Does
this step of NFT only work with certain versions of EEGLAB? Thanks in
advance.

Chris