[Eeglablist] EEG_readelec

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Apr 15 19:08:41 PDT 2015

Dear Lydia,

Well that sounds strange.
Maybe your channel info is invalid and it fails when epoching... so
epoching may be only a trigger to run a check (I mean eeg_checkset, without
confirmation though) to fail. My initial guess is that inside your script
there is a bad movement that destroys the consistency of EEG structure. You
seem to be skilled so hopefully you can find it by using a debug mode.

Makoto