[Eeglablist] Fwd: UPDATE GLOBAL VARIABLES AFTER POP_LOADSET() FUNCTION

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Apr 15 19:15:56 PDT 2015

Dear Borja,

> first of all sorry if my way of expressing is not appropriate, I'm not a
native english-speaker.

Me neither. Who cares English grammar.

> I would like to know, in EEGLAB, how after the function pop_loadset(),
the variables update is done. With which function is this possible? Even if
I don't load any dataset, if I click "load new dataset" and close the
window, variables put to 0.

My initial guess: either eeg_checkset() or eeg_store() Actually that's a
good question, I don't look into these basic function very often...

Makoto