[Eeglablist] topoplot-connect. m plot absolute value

M Abul Hassan abulhassan85 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 03:05:47 PDT 2015

Dear eeglab users,
I aminterested to plot (among all channels) task related coherence usingtopoplot_connect.m file [ref: Delorme A & Makeig S (2004)EEGLAB: an open source toolbox for analysis of single-trialEEG dynamics. Journal of Neuroscience Methods 134:9-21]. Thevalues for task related coherence are both negative and positive. Whileplotting with the topoplot_connect.m, negative values are plotted as anabsolute value. In the line 63 of the m file(topoplot_connect.m), I remove the abs command [plotchans = abs(plotchans);]but program still plot absolute values. Pleasesuggest how to plot both positive and negative values. If some other program isavailable to plot connectivity among all channels, please let me know. Anysuggestion would be highly appreciable.  Thanks
Best Regards
Muhammad Abul Hasan